7:30 Meditation (Optional)
8:00 – 9:30 Yoga
11:00 or 13:00 Brunch / Lunch
11:30 – 15:30 Hike / Free time
17:00 – 18:30 Yoga – may change 30 +/- minutes
**Schedule subject to change to go with the flow of the week**
Our yoga program is designed for all levels, even absolute beginners. You do not have to be an experienced yogi, but would be helpful if you were to try out a couple of classes before you arrive!
We emphasize safety, awareness, intelligence – and the joie de vivre of yoga!
• Morning classes will be taught by Nanda (influenced from various styles).
• Afternoon sessions will vary between Yin Yoga, Restorative, Pranayama by Nanda & Yoga Nidra by Elisa.
We will be hiking daily in the nearby Trumuntana mountain which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The range runs from southwest – northeast across the northern third of the island. The highest peak lies at 1,445 meters, with many peaks over 1,000 meters. We will hike daily along the GR221 route which is the known also as the “Limestone path” which was built by the Moors in the 14th century allowing the population to traverse from village to village. We will be hiking in moderate temperature through rough terrain including rocky landscapes. The average distance we will cover daily is anywhere between 7-10 kilometers.
• Shared room 2,190 Euros / single room 2,780 Euros
• Pay in full by July 5th, 2019
• Reserve your spot with 750 Euros deposit (Non refundable)
• Early Bird special St Barth residents 1,950 Euros. 4 spots available
• 7-nights accommodation @Tramuntana Flow
• Daily delicious vegetarian and vegan meals made from sustainably sourced and locally grown produce
• Water, tea and snacks
• 1 daily 2-4 hour hike in Tramuntana Mtns
• 2 daily yoga classes with Nanda or Elisa
• Guided meditation sessions
• 1 massage or reflexology session
• Transportation to/from activities included
• Self-connection and nourishing time on the mat and in nature
• Joie de vivre, great laugh, delicious silence, uplifting conversation
• 15% local taxes
• Transport to Tramuntana Center and back to the airport
• Travel Insurance (Required)
• Extra massages, healing or private yoga sessions
Start: October 5th 2019 @15:00
End: October 12th 2019 @10:00
• Arrival to the Center after 15:00 Saturday, October 5th. Dinner will be served that night around 19:00.
• Departure from the Center 10:00 Saturday, October 12th. Breakfast will be served at 8:00.
• Shared Double Rooms: 2,190 Euros.
• Single rooms: 2,780 Euros.
• One Quadruple Suite with a private bathroom and a terrace: 2,190 Euros.
• Reserve your spot with 750 Euros deposit (Non refundable).
• Early Bird special St Barth residents shared rooms 1,950 Euros. 4 spots available.
The retreat house, located in the charming village of Sa Cabaneta, brings together fantastic yoga facilities, beautiful accommodations all in a peaceful environment boasting spectacular views of the Tramuntana mountain range where Elisa will be leading guided hikes each day during the retreat.
The Yoga Shala has sliding glass doors to let in the mountain breezes and natural soundtrack. The stunning outdoor area is also an option for practicing with a backdrop of nature. We will have access to a number of high quality props: mats, blocks, straps, blankets, and bolsters!
We welcome 12 to 16 people from around the globe – men, women, couples, friends, solo travelers, families. The more internationally and culturally diverse we are – the more our world is opened!
On our retreat we strive to perfect the balance between personal time and group connection.
Address: Tramuntana Flow, Sa Cabaneta, Mallorca
Fly to Mallorca (PMI) and taxi is 20 min (20km) drive to the Retreat House. You may wish to rent a car for the week, this can be shared between many students, in order to explore the island during free time.
In October the weather is typically sunny and warm during the daytime even though it’s autumn, with temperatures cooling down at night. The average high temperature is 24º so pack a good selection of summer clothes and some warmer things for the evenings. The temperature can drop to 14ºC.
Reserve your spot with a 750 Euros deposit. The deposit is non-refundable.
Full payment due 90 days in advance to the start date of the retreat.
• You may pay in full at time of booking or alternatively by deposit.
• Until we have received your payment or the deposit we cannot confirm your booking.
• Your booking is not secured until you have received written confirmation from us confirming receipt of payment.
• When only a deposit is made at the time of booking, full payment of the balance due must be made 90 days before the retreat commences upon receipt of an invoice.
Body+Soul St. Barth reserves the right to cancel your booking if full payment has not been received in full 90 days prior to arrival.
*In the event that you need to cancel your retreat, please read the cancellation charges as set out below. Bookings 90 days or less prior to the retreat must be paid in full at time of booking.
Once you have booked your Body+Soul St. Barth retreat your deposit is non-refundable. In the event that you need to cancel your retreat, the following refund policy applies.
If you cancel your retreat
In the event you have to cancel, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply:
• Cancellation more than 90 days + before the retreat: full refund minus the deposit.
• Cancellation between 60 – 89 days before the retreat: 50% refund minus the deposit.
• Cancellation less than 60 days before the retreat: 0% refund.
*To officially cancel, an email is required to Body+Soul St. Barth.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy above will apply, with no exceptions. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc…), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat center. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change.
If we cancel the retreat
• If Body+Soul St. Barth must cancel a retreat for any reason except force majeure circumstances, you will receive a full refund for all deposits and payments that have been made. We cannot, however, compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred.
• In the unlikely event that Body+Soul St. Barth must cancel a retreat due to weather, natural disaster or political upheaval, we cannot guarantee a refund – it will be depending on receiving a refund from the venue we work with.
As a condition of booking with Body+Soul St. Barth you are required to take out your own travel insurance. The travel insurance should include lost luggage, medical costs and cancellation.
Travel Insurance is the best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstances. Depending on the type of Travel Insurance, it can protect you in case of:
• You cancel your participation in the yoga retreat.
• The retreat is canceled due to weather, natural disaster, or not enough participants to run the trip.
• Lost luggage.
• Medical expenses and the cost of repatriation should you become ill or injured.
Example of insurance :www.worldnomads.com